We had listed few of the best hunting knives in our previous post to match your best hunting game. Today, we are going to list few of the best skinning knife. After hunting the most time consuming and tedious job is to process the animal and take home your dinner. Processing animal could be a difficult and time consuming job if not done with proper knife. Each categories of knife have their own advantages and usages. A good skinning knife can make your post hunting job real easy and fun.
Best Skinning Knife – Reviews, Guides and Comparison
Buck Knices 0535ODS is a large and heavy handle skinning knife. Its razor sharp blades can cut through any animal’s skin. 0535ODS open season moose skinner is a US made full tang fixed knife. It comes with 8 inch blade made from S35VN steel known for its supreme edge retention with a combination of ductility, hardness, toughness, and corrosion resistance. It’s a lifetime warranty blade and comes with a leather sheath
SIOUX-10R is a Pakkawood Handle Skinner knife with slab handle scales, a 440A stainless steel full tang blade and sports a full-grain button snap leather sheath. This knife comes with lifetime warranty/.
- Pakkawood Handle
- 440A Stainless Steel Full Tang Blade
- Full Grain Cross Snap Leather Sheath
Muela’s SK-8R series Ibex skinner knife is very good for gutting deer. Its a strong and sharp knife. If you’re a fan of Muela knives then this knife should be in your collection. Overall length of the knife is about 6 and a half inches and comes with a 440A stainless steel rust free and lifetime warranty blade. Leather sheath is included with the knife.
Wild Turkey Handmade Damascus Steel Collection Fixed Blade Knife.7.25″ Overall Length.3.5″ Damascus Blade. Real Color Bone Handle. Includes Leather Sheath.
These high carbon steel blades with beechwood handles have a remarkable ability to hold their edge, and are stain resistant. They will serve you well.
- 1.4116 German cutlery steel manufactured in Solingen Germany
- Overall length is 9.4″, 4.7″ classic trailing point hollow ground satin finished blade weighing 5.6 oz
- Micarta handle with brass pins and bolsters, antique medallion and lanyard hole
- 55-57 Rockwell hardness tested and proofmarked with limited lifetime warranty
- High quality ballistic nylon sheath
- Model: Ka-Bar 1237 ~ Knife made circa 1980 in Seki, Japan
- Extremely hard to find Old Stock
- Overall Length: 9 3/4″ — Blade: 5 3/16″ long Stainless Steel; original factory edge
- Handle: Stacked leather with brass guard and aluminum pommel
- Comes with leather sheath
- Small Upswept Skinning/Skinner Blank
- Dimensions: 7.5 inches Approximate Overall Length, 3 1/2 inches Approximate Blade Length, 3 1/2 inches Approximate Handle Length, 1 1/4 inches Widest Part of Blank, Approximately 4mm Thick (1/8 inch)
- High Quality Damascus Construction: 1095 High Carbon and 15n20 nickel (Over 200 Layers)
- Raindrop Damascus Pattern
- Blade comes sharpened. A final edge may be applied for an even sharper razor edge.
Khagan Full Tang Damascus Skinning Knife
- ASIN: B00IXPWJ9O